Budokan: The Martial Spirit (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Electronic Arts - 1989 USA, Canada Release
Budokan: The Martial Spirit
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Fighting, Martial Arts|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The Martial Spirit.
By Ray Tobey, Michael Kosaka, Rick Tiberi.
Walk the path of the warrior.
Learn four classic martial arts- Karate, Kendo, Nunchaku and Bo. Combine power and grace into a dangerous black belt mix.
Enter Tobiko Ryu Dojo. Your journey to the Bodokan begins here. Are you willing to endure the hard training it takes to be called a master?
Tobiko Sensei observes your every action. Go to him for words on tactics, strategy, and guidance. Put your philosophy into action.
Say hello to Goro-San. If you survive him, eleven others are ready to teach you the zen of defeat. If you don't, it's konban-wa (goodnight!).
Do you fast attack for quick points or store up your ki (energy) for the devastating blow? Better decide before his Yari answers for you.
Martial arts meets graphic arts!
- The most fluid, detailed graphics ever designed for a computer game.
- Authentic Japanese/Okinawan martial arts- all arts and weapons based on real life.
- Extensively researched and developed by qualified martial artists.
- Unique player interface allows for over 25 moves per style.
- Twelve authentic martial arts styles, including Yari, Tonfa, Kusari-gama and Naginata.
- Train and spar with the computer or a friend- but remember, you face the challenge of the Budokan alone.
- Authentic digitized sound effects.
PC MS-DOS 2.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|