Buck Rogers Matrix Cubed (PC, 1.2MB 5 1/4" Disk) Strategic Simulations, Inc. - 1992 USA, Canada Release
Buck Rogers Matrix Cubed
|Media||1.2MB 5.25 Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Strategic Simulations, Inc.|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Role Playing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
This is real role-playing!
Matrix Cubed picks up where SSI's popular Countdown To Doomsday leaves off- and keeps on going! A much bigger universe means much more to explore- including, for the very first time, Jupiter! And, with nearly twice as many new and different monsters, combat is fast, furious, and futuristic!
Role-playing in space has never been this good: Matrix Cubed uses an enhanced version of SSI's award-winning AD&D computer fantasy role-playing game system. That means serious role-playing- your characters gain levels and skills as they explore the vast, complex, and dangerous universe of the 25th century.
Transfer characters from Countdown To Doomsday or create new ones. Either way, your team will meet friends and enemies from the last adventure as a new quest unfolds before them.
Aided by higher character levels and better equipment, you and your team must scour the solar system and rescue scientists who can build the Matrix Device. This machine can transform any substance into pure energy, and is the only hope left for the devastated and enslaved Earth!
- Engage in tactical combat on the surface of Venus. Will your plasma throwers, laser pistols and grenades be enough?
- Meet Stormriders, beings so far removed genetically from humans they have no memory of their parent race.
- An enormous alien, never before encountered by humans, helps your team in surprising ways!
- Killer Kane, Buck Rogers' age-old nemesis, offers your team his assistance. Do you accept, or is this a trap?
- The exciting sequel to Countdown to Doomsday!
- This incredible computer role-playing game uses an enhanced version of SSI's award-winning AD&D computer fantasy role-playing game system.
- Characters gain skills and character levels as they explore the complex universe of the 25th century.
- Monsters are stranger, meaner and more varied than ever- you'll encounter dinosaurs, giant robots, wasphoppers, mutated carnivorous plants, acidicium, cyborgs and many more!
- Venture to the planets of the inner solar system, the asteroid belt, and for the very first time- Jupiter!
Playing Time: 40-100 Hours.
PC MS-DOS 3.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|
VGA 256 Color
Tandy 16 Color