Breach 2 (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Mindcraft - 1990 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Role Playing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Challenge the future!
In 1987, Omnitrend Software released Breach amidst rave reviews praising it as "...having much in common with cinematic science fiction such as Aliens" - Compute Magazine.
It was heralded as being "...a science fiction fan's dream." - Computer Gaming World.
It was said that "With products like Breach, wargamers begin to see what the new, sophisticated machines can do." - Computer Gaming World.
Now, Mindcraft introduces the new, enhanced version of Omnitrend Software's next generation of advanced role-playing combat, Breach 2.
Commanding Your Squad.
All vital mission data at your disposal. Command your troops with simple mouse or key clicks.
Control multiple role-playing characters in different missions.
The Scenario Builder.
Design your own missions or edit existing ones.
Equip your marines with laser weapons, antigravity devices, and electronic armor.
Colorful graphics and rich sound.
- 3-D Maps and views with animated combat.
- Widely varied multi-level terrain for missions in space as well as on alien worlds.
- Rousing musical score and digitized sound effects.
Detailed missions with intelligent opponents.
- Ten unique opponents featuring state-of-the-art artificial intelligence! Enemies have access to all the same equipment and weapons as you.
- Many different victory conditions. Each scenario has a different objective.
Advanced combat system.
- Movement in all eight compass directions, with a new improved keyboard and mouse interface.
- Create role-playing characters and advance them through the ranks.
Multiple game options.
- Different skill levels. Link scenarios to form a campaign.
- Includes a scenario builder to create your own scenarios or modify the 14 existing ones.
- Additional scenario disks available.
- Interfaces with other Interlocking Game System (IGS) modules from Omnitrend.