Bloodwych (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Konami - 1991 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Role Playing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Do you have the mettle to face Zendick's cold steel?
An ominous presence has enveloped the small village of Treihadwyl and draped in a shroud of paralyzing terror. As the shadow grows larger the population grows smaller. Zendick the evil overlord and his undead army are feeding on the inhabitants. Now all that stands between the carnage and the land of Trazere is the Bloodwych, a secret alliance of psychic sorcerers. Divided, they would crumble under the over lords power. But together at least there is a glimmer of hope of defeating the scourge that's devouring the countryside.
- A dark fantasy role play adventure that pits your strategic thinking against an insane ruler and his mystical forces.
- Fully communicate with other characters and creatures with an advanced character interaction system.
- Argue, barter, even lie to other characters to gain control of essential elements. Or simply wield your knives, wands, rings, staves, missiles, fire and bows and arrows to get your way.
- Commend or correct your allies to increase their initiative and ability to fight during combat.
- Ultimately confront the hideous Lord of Entropy who wishes to dissolve the fabric of the universe into the chaotic elements from which it was formed.
- Imaginative gameplay is enhanced with sophisticated spell casting and combat action.
- Superior, 3-D graphics make you fell as though your right inside the labyrinth corridors.
- Features icon based "point and click" interface and game save capability.
Recruit four of the sixteen members of Bloodwych to assist you on your crusade; the warrior-like "Spades", diplomatic "Hearts" and Stealthy "Diamonds".
Survival depends not only on strategy but also on your weapons skills. One slip of the sword and forever your flesh will rot in the corner of a darkened corridor.
Journey through the castle in search of weapons, allies and clues that will lead you to the mystic crystals.
Contend with deadly creatures in your quest to find the life draining crystals of storing, located in four towers of Treihadwyl castle.
Fight alone or use the two player split screen that allows you and another to live the fantasy side by side or toe to toe.
PC MS-DOS 3.1
|Required CPU||AT 286|