Bloodwings Pumpkinhead's Revenge (PC, CD-ROM) Motion Picture Corporation Of America Interactive - 1995 USA, Canada Release
Bloodwings Pumpkinhead's Revenge
|Publisher(s)||Motion Picture Corporation Of America Interactive|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The tormented spirit of Pumpkinhead has been let loose to seek vengeance among the living. In this fast-paced, splatter-packed adventure you are the Keeper of Spirits. End Pumpkinhead's reign of terror... if you dare! Kill monsters, unlock puzzles, save souls and solve the mystery of Pumpkinhead's true origin. Only you can stop the slaughter!
- The first truly interactive, movie-based adventure game to put full-screen, full-motion video into a 3-D environment.
- 16-bit stereo motion picture soundtrack with digitized speech.
- Big-screen stars and cameo appearances from your favorite horror film personalities.
- Full scenes from the popular horror movie "Pumpkinhead II: Bloodwings" with additional footage shot just for the game.
- Enter movie portals and grab objects from film clips to assist you on your journey to Pumpkinhead's lair.
- Fight and challenge Pumpkinhead across the movie and 3-D worlds with full freedom of movement and over 60 minutes of live action video.
- Combines the intensity of action games with the challenge of adventure games for hours of fun.
- Elements change for maximum replayability, a unique experience every time you play.
- A Brad Krevov, Steve Stabler and Jed Weintrob production.
- Starring Amy Dolenz, Andy Robinson, Roger Clinton, Soleil Moon Frye, and Steve Kanaly.
- Developed by BAP Interactive.
- Written by Britton Jackson.
- Designed by Bruce Austin.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Conventional RAM||400K Free|
|Req. Hard Drive||2MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Rec. Hard Drive||10|
Microsoft Windows Sound System
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|