Better Working Power C (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Spinnaker - 1986 USA, Canada Release
Better Working Power C
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Programming, Programming Language, C|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The use of the C programming language is one of the more important developments in the micro-computer industry. C is a simple and elegant programming language with an absence of restrictions and a generality that makes it far more effective and convenient than other programming languages. It combines the productivity of high level languages with the control of low level machine languages. It was developed at Bell Labs where it was used to program the popular UNIX operating system. For these reasons, C has rapidly become a major computer programming language and most serious micro-computer software development today is being performed in C.
Power C is a compact, fast and powerful language that is easier to use than Basic. Not only can programs be written more quickly in Power C than in Basic but they run more than ten times faster.
Welcome to the future of programming.
Power C delivers:
- Native machine language object code which is more than ten times faster than Basic.
- Complete language components such as C shell, full screen syntax checking editor, compiler, linker etc.
- Complete library of over 95 functions.
- Complete library of C utilities including such utilities as sort, find, and a powerful text formatter.
- A tutorial to get you started.
- Full support of floating point.
- Conformation to Kernighan and Ritchie standards.
- Un-copy protected disks to back-up copies are hassle free.
- Two complete development environments-one for the C-64 and one for the C-128.