Better Photography: Learning See Creatively (PC and Mac, CD-ROM) Diamar Interactive - 1995 USA, Canada Release
Better Photography: Learning See Creatively
|Platform(s)||PC and Mac|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
- CD-ROM based on best-selling book.
- Learn the essentials of photographic composition.
Anyone serious about taking better photographs will want to learn the theory and techniques of composition with this interactive CD-ROM. Award-winning photographer Bryan Peterson shares his secrets about composing strong photographs and taking advantage of available light. Learning To See Creatively provides more than 20 hours of education and entertainment, plus continuous reference for your photographic pursuits.
- Design your own Photography Workshop, choosing from 75 topics.
- Improve photographic compositions by exploring principles, techniques, and specific examples.
- Find that great composition hidden in your everyday snapshots.
- View 100s of before-and-after pairs to reinforce composition techniques.
- Experiment with different settings for aperture, shutter speed, film speed, and lenses.
- Choose from 8 different lenses viewing the results on-screen.
- Explore more than 700 professional photographs, optimized for standard 256-color monitors.
- Listen to the author narrate his experiences in over 200 sound clips.
About the author.
Bryan Peterson is a professional photographer, specializing in available-light photography. He is the author of three popular books: Learning to See Creatively (on which this CD-ROM is based), Understanding Exposure, and People In Focus, as well as dozens of articles for U.S., Dutch, and German photography magazines. Since 1989 he has been a contributing editor to Outdoor Photographer. His international client list includes American Express in both Europe and Latin America, Citibank, Microsoft, Minolta, Nike, Northwest Airlines, UPS, Weyerhauser, and many of the country's leading advertising agencies.
Peterson has also taught more than 12,000 people in workshops, including as part of the Great American Photography Works Series sponsored by Nikon and Kodak. His many photography awards include the Communication Arts Annual Photography Award (five times), Print Magazine's Design Annual (three times), New York Art Directors Gold Award, and the Photo Design Merit Award.
Mac System 7.0
|Required CPU||Mac II|
|Req. Hard Drive||2MB Free|
|Recommend CD Speed||2X|
|Supported Video||13" 256 Color|
PC Windows 3.1
|Req. Hard Drive||4MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|