Berlitz Live! Spanish (PC and Mac, CD-ROM) Sierra - 1994 USA, Canada Release
Berlitz Live! Spanish
|Platform(s)||PC and Mac|
|Category(s)||Education, Language, Spanish|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The key to a successful trip to Latin America or Spain!
This award-winning series takes full advantage of interactive, multimedia technology and the proven methods of Berlitz Language instruction to immerse you in the language and cultures of Latin America and Spain. Berlitz Live! Spanish provides you with the most exciting and entertaining way to quickly learn the language.
You will master spoken Spanish with the help of 13 on-screen teachers and Rosalinda, your personal tutor. Rosalinda's only job is to help you learn Spanish. Using state-of-the-art technology, Rosalinda speaks Spanish with accurate lip movements, so you not only hear the correct pronunciation, you see it. This makes learning Spanish and faster.
With stunning graphics, fun animations, digitized voices, songs and music, and a challenging game to test your knowledge, you will enjoy learning and practicing Spanish!
- Record your voice with a microphone (not included), play it back, and compare your pronunciation to native speakers'.
- Use the fun Mexico City Adventure Game to test your newfound language skills, or as a way to learn Spanish.
- Review information on entry requirements, travel, climate, transportation and communication, and tourist attractions for over 20 Spanish-speaking countries.
- Learn about the cultures of Spanish-speaking countries with over 500 tips and 25 Spanish folk songs.
- Test your skill with over 1,100 questions.
- Learn over 2,000 phrases.
- Learn pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary skills.
- Quickly master critical phrases by participating in real-life situations such as eating out, checking into a hotel, and using the telephone.