Beavis And Butt-Head Virtual Stupidity (PC, CD-ROM) Viacom NewMedia - 1995 USA, Canada Release
Beavis And Butt-Head Virtual Stupidity
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
CD-ROM Mis-adventure game.
Uh, huh huh, the joke is in your hands, huh huh.
Like, why are you reading all these words when you could be home with me and Beavis, like, scoring and stuff. Uh, scoring with chicks, not me and Beavis. Plus you could be doing a bunch of other cool stuff, too, like messing with Anderson's mind and like, making Buzzcut's neck veins pop out, and just going around breaking stuff and kicking people's butts. And like, if you're as cool as me and Beavis, maybe you'll get into Todd's gang. So quit being a dillweed and buy this game and try to be cool for once, huh huh. It's like your only hope for living with dignity. Huh huh... dignity.
- We show off our natural acting talent. Huh huh. Talent.
- Like they say in that Ozzie movie, "There's no place like home." Unless it sucks.
- Just like, hanging out with our good friends, huh huh. We're thinking about joining their gang.
- No wussy race cars for us. We need something louder and stronger.
- Explore the entire world of Beavis and Butt-Head.
- Includes 4 mini-games and 3 music videos.
- Features favorite show characters Todd, Daria, Van Driessen, Buzzcut and Mr. McVicker, and many all-new characters.
- With voice talent by show creator Mike Judge, the actual voice of Beavis and Butt-Head.
- All new animation from MTV animation studios.
- Dialogue written by show writers Sam Johnson and Chris Marcil.
PC Windows 95
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Supported Video||Vesa SVGA|