Beating The House At Blackjack (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Applications Plus - 1989 USA, Canada Release
Beating The House At Blackjack
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Traditional, Card Games, Blackjack|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The Play & Learn To Win Series is designed to improve your gambling skills. Beating the House at Blackjack, with its many easy-to-use features, can be used by the novice or the experienced player- to teach and reinforce the skills necessary to play winning Blackjack. All exercises and the simulated game provide immediate and comprehensive feedback to reinforce the learning process. Better than a book or class- maximize your retention through practice in a casino-like setting.
For the beginner:
- Card counting: Introduction, theory, values of cards, how and why we do it, how and why it works. Its easier than it sounds!
- Exercises on card counting fundamentals.
- Strategy tables: How to play every possible hand!
For the experienced player:
- Exercises to learn and master the entire strategy table.
- Exercises to reinforce those difficult decision hands.
- A simulated game in which you control:
- The number of players
- The number of decks
- Your bets
- Access to the count
- Access to the strategy tables
- Access to the error tables.
The strategies in this program are based on mathematically sound models and have been proven with computer simulations. Success at the table depends on your ability, luck, and the amount of time played.
We can't guarantee you'll win, but you will become a better player.
PC MS-DOS 2.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|