Barry The Bear (PC and Mac, CD-ROM) IMSI - 1994 USA, Canada Release
Barry The Bear
|Platform(s)||PC and Mac|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Six interactive games and activities.
Explore the polar world with your new friend Barry.
Meet Barry the Bear and learn all about the polar bear family in their icy home of Greenland. In this multimedia adventure you and Barry play six fun activities and games. Also meet Nalaaq, the young Eskimo boy from the Inuit tribe who brings you lots of fun facts and joins you as you learn and play.
- Click on the skier and witness an avalanche.
- Click on the big bear to go forward to a new arctic adventure.
- Click on Nalaaq, your Eskimo guide, and listen to him describe the life of the polar bear.
- Click on the bear to see eight photos of bears and penguins having fun in the water.
- Click on the ice and meet a new friend.
- Click on the canoe to watch the Eskimo paddle across, and then...?
- Click on the baby bear to see him slip into the water. Will his mother notice?
- Click on the ice and discover a mystery snorkeler.
- Help Barry and Nalaaq build an igloo. Learn about shapes and have fun.
- Listen to Nalaaq and learn about the polar bear family and Greenland.
- 6 Exciting games and activities for learning and fun.
- Easy to use; reading skills not required.
- Interactive design lets kids explore at their own pace.
- Colorful animation and state-of-the-art sound.
- Stimulates imagination and curiosity.
PC Windows 3.1
|Req. Hard Drive||1.5MB Free|
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|
Mac System 6.0.7
|Required CPU||Mac II|
|Supported Video||13" 256 Color|