Ashes Of Empire (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Gametek - 1993 USA, Canada Release
Ashes Of Empire
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
In a modern world, what happens when empires fall... Inspired by the tumultuous events in Eastern Europe, Mike Singleton and his team have created Ashes Of Empire, their biggest game to date. Ashes is a complex fusion of adventure and strategy which places demands on all your powers of diplomacy and intelligence. As you enter the heartland of your one-time great adversary, you must select a tactic to bring order to chaos, while at the same time avoiding the initiation of a nuclear conflict with an embittered and desperate people, mistrustful of your intentions in this New World Order.
- You must choose your own diplomatic strategy when dealing with people.
- Flying one of many vehicles, you attack a ground target.
- Each town holds the potential of new allies and resources to acquire.
- The harsh reality of an empire torn apart.
- Free instructional videotape.
- Reference card.
- Over 6,000 unique characters.
- Full free movement in a 3-D environment of 2.8 million square miles and 9,000 locations.
PC MS-DOS 3.1
|Required CPU||AT 286|