Art & Film Director (Apple IIGS, 3 1/2" Disk) Epyx - 1988 USA, Canada Release
Art & Film Director
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Graphics, Graphics Tools, Animation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A complete paint an animation program that brings your creations to life.
The program that combines a full range of both paint and animation features in one affordable package.
Recreate the art of the masters- then bring it to life... Make ads and animate business presentations... Create educational and instructional videos- or Saturday morning cartoons... Here at last is a creative program that lets your imagination take flight.
Color: Choose a palette of 16 colors from a whole rainbow; 4096 colors on the Apple IIGS and 512 colors on the Atari ST... Cycle through colors for unusual animation effects.
Two Canvases: Double your creativity: Swap screens with a click. Scrape one screen to reveal the other- or merge the two into one.
Zoom: Create or change an image using 8 levels of magnification.
Cel Animation: Animate like the pros. Each frame is made up of separate graphic elements, so you can change one element without redrawing the whole frame- then link frames together to make a film.
Animation Shortcuts: Generate a character's movement automatically.
Overlay: Copy characters and animation sequences and put them where you like- in seconds.
Paint like you've never painted before.
- Flip, halve, double or rotate your paintbrush.
- Cut a graphic of any shape and use it as a paintbrush or fill pattern.
- Paint freehand, symmetrically, geometrically, or draw using a spray can or one of 40 pencil nibs.
- Block off an area and work on it without touching the rest of your canvas.
More special effects than you can shake a paintbrush at.
- Bend your masterpiece into a cylinder. You can also stretch it, rotate it, or outline it.
- Rescale, distort, and shade artwork expertly.
- Add depth by entering the third dimension. You set the vanishing point.
Powerful enough for the professional.
- Create cartoons using the same classic methods as famous studio animators.
- Animate without tedious redrawing from scratch with state-of-the-art cel animation.
- Generate geometric animations where one shape actually turns into another: it's the playful art of tweening.
Animate almost anything.
- Import your own art from Art Director, or use art from other popular paint programs, and bring it to life.
- Get started immediately with a wealth of art and animation sequences already included.
- Record on VCR, or on a disk: for all to see.
|Supported Video||RGB Monitor|