Army Men (PC, CD-ROM) 3DO Company - 1998 USA, Canada Release
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Fighting, Military Combat|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Real combat. Plastic Men.
Every conquering army needs a great leader.
(Even the plastic ones).
- Take control as the sergeant in the field, leading your men into the heat of battle in this tactical action game.
- 28 Action-soaked missions in three different terrains.
- Multiplayer support for up to four players using: Internet, LAN, Modem or Serial Connection.
- Drive Tanks, Jeeps, HalfTracks, and Cargo Trucks.
- Devastate opponents with deadly Airstrikes, paratroop drops, and air reconnaissance.
- Stunning 3D graphics mimicking the physics of plastic.
- Tons of destructive weapons including cannons, machine guns, grenades, and bazookas.
Squad Leader: Control one of the six classic army men figures and deploy your army men troops to conquer the enemy.
Real Combat: Carry out challenging missions, such as breaking troops out of POW camps and laying siege to enemy bases and towns.
Plastic Men: Melt infantry with flamethrowers, shatter vehicles with bazookas, and reduce the enemy to rubble with your tank.
PC Windows 95
|Required CPU||Pentium 90|
|Req. Hard Drive||120MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Rec. Hard Drive||1500|
|Recommend CD Speed||4X|
|Supported Video||DirectX Compatible|
SVGA 256 Color
|Supported Network||Internet 4 Player|
IPX/SPX 4 Player
Modem 2 Player (14,400k bps or faster)
Null Modem 2 Player