Arcade Hits (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Capcom - 1991 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Embark on an incomparable adventure with Alpha and Beta- your allies in fighting off menacing aliens from a far-distant galaxy.
Alpha and Beta spell the beginning of the end of Earth's invaders, but only with your masterful skill. You control the action and the destiny of planet Earth. Defend Earth against the deadly dragon monsters, attack jets, space serpents, and a cache of secret weapons.
- Collect and place in your arsenal up to 5 different weapons.
- Change weapons at any time during the game.
- Fight on to the very end, and bring the war to its ultimate conclusion.
- Alpha and Beta are armed with incredibly advanced fighting artillery- and you control them both.
Congratulations. You've earned a reputation as the #1 anti-revolutionary. Now every terrorist in the world has put a price on your head.
Your mission is to destroy a major terrorist operation in Central America. The action is never-ending as the enemy keeps on coming, in submarines, helicopters, tanks, and military transports. They'll be tossing hand grenades and pointing 25mm cannons in your direction.
With cat-like reflexes and extraordinary marksmanship you'll fight back. On the beaches, in the jungle, and on paramilitary bases. You cannot surrender.
- Arcade, shoot em up fun at its best.
- Use all of your skills to avoid enemy fire.
- Upgrade your weapons and increase your chances of survival by confiscating weapons from the enemy.
Do battle in the back alleys of the Big Apple. In the shadow of ancient Chinese temples. In not so jolly old England. And win the grudging respect of eight of the toughest, meanest street fighters on the planet.
Forget everything you know about playing by the rules. This is strictly survival of the fittest! You'll need power, speed, and plenty of street smarts. Watch out for Geki and his Ninja weapons. Birdie's lethal head butt. And the flying scissors kick of Gen.
You've got a few tricks up your karate sleeve too- a martial arts arsenal that includes hurricane kicks and dragon punches. Don't hold back even for an instant.
- Take on 8 of the world's toughest street fighters, one fight at a time.
- No-holds barred, best two-out-of-three competition.
- Fight in England, China, Japan, or the US.
- Punch, kick, block, or duck punches, deliver karate chops and flying kicks- just like a real street fighter.
- Defeat all 8 fighters and get set for the ultimate street battle- your final test.
- No fancy hotels or five-star restaurants on your itinerary.
- The only sights you'll see are the baddest dudes on any street corner anywhere.
PC MS-DOS 2.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|
Tandy 16 Color