Arachnophobia (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) Disney Interactive - 1991 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
An unnatural fear of spiders.
Nerve-racking, spine-tingling spider extermination.
What happens when a deadly spider from South America sneaks its way up north? Americans are seized with Arachnophobia! Hordes of poisonous spiders spawned by this unwanted visitor from the Amazon have infested city after city. Homes are being overrun and defenseless citizens are getting wiped out.
The U.S. Dept. of Agriculture has tried everything to break the spider state of siege. Their last desperate call goes out to the McClintock Infestation Management Company, patent holder of Toxi-Max- the only insecticide spray strong enough to kill the creatures without melting a path to the core of the earth.
With your reputation as fumigation's finest strategist, your mission is to hunt down the deadly South American spider and put an end to the deadly plague.
- Battle thousands of Soldier spiders as you search for the ruling spider.
- Investigate hundreds of houses, schools, buildings, barns and cemeteries.
- Rescue helpless citizens trapped in the eight-legged clutches of their aggressor.
- Prove yourself as the best and earn a secret United nations assignment in the Amazon rain forest.
With the Sound Source you'll hear....
- Delbert's bug-busting comments.
- The sizzle of flame-torched spiders.
- The muted gurgles of melted egg sacs.
- It's anything but peaceful in this winter wonderland.
- "The calvary has arrived..."
- When the action gets hot, it's time for your flame thrower.
- Oh what a tangled web they weave...
PC MS-DOS 3.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|
|Supported Audio||Sound Source|
Tandy 16 Color