Amberstar (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Thalion Software - 1992 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Role Playing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Thalion, the innovative developer of fantasy role playing games, presents Amberstar, the follow up to the successful epic Dragonflight. Part one of the Amber trilogy is set One thousand years ago, when the world of Lyramion was almost destroyed by a mortal man. A man who had combined his mortal being with a demon lord; Lord Tarbos, God of Chaos.
No one could match his power, until the twelve magicians, using the magical amberstar, cast a great spell, forever banishing Tarbos to the third moon of Lyramion. Now the black magus Marmion is trying to free Tarbos from his eternal prison, and has commenced the long ritual. No one realizes the great danger that threatens Lyramion, no one but you!
Travel through the world of the Amberstar, exploring the planet of Lyramion, and interacting with its inhabitants. Encounter fierce warriors, gruesome monsters, fabulous treasures and ingenious puzzles. Your intellect and ability will be tested to the full, in your quest for the fabled Amberstar.
- Captivating storyline.
- Over 150 maps, both birds eye perspective and 3D dungeons and cities.
- Intelligent automapper with automatic saving.
- Complex dialogue system with many characters.
- Three spell classes with a total of over 90 spells.
- Over 1.5 MB of superb graphics.
- Atmospheric musical score.
- Harddisk installable.
- Uses all available memory (at least 1 MB required).
- Includes large full color map of Lyramion.
Amberstar is a classic role playing game, of enormous size.