Alone In The Dark 3 (PC, CD-ROM) Infogrames - 1994 UK Release
Alone In The Dark 3
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
Description from the packaging.
Edward Carnby looked up.
An eagle was visible as it skimmed the light of the moon.
Slaughter Gulch, never had a ghost town been so aptly named!
The hot sierra wind blew open the swing door to the old saloon bar...
A scream echoed through the night air... The old Navajo witch doctor was right, Emily Hartwood's life was at risk.
A sudden crack... A Winchester being loaded... Carnby drew his six-shooter... Empty!
The heel of his boot split into pieces.
He had to find cartridges... Quickly!
The moon began to cloud over. Carnby rushed out.
His shoulder hit against a stone object.
The statue of Jed Stone towered over him.
He felt the second bullet tear into his back...
Slowly, he tumbled into the darkness...
Alone, Alone in the Dark!
- A western adventure with a sinister plot.
- Use your physical and investigative skills as well as your instinct to uncover the dark secret.
- Difficulty level for fighting sequences.
- And how will you react when you become a puma by the forces of Navajo magic?
- 270 backgrounds and 60 different characters.
- Endless number of back-ups and 10 saved games included.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Conventional RAM||572K Free|
|Req. Hard Drive||35MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||MPC|
|Supported Video||VGA 256 Color|