Afterburner (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Sega - 1989 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Come on "Ace" it. OK, supersonic jock. Get ready to go.
Muster up all the skill, reflexes and guts you've got. Because inside your F-14 Thunder Cat, you're going to need all that - and more.
Blast laser-directed, anti-aircraft fire at enemy planes.
Dodge heat-seeking missiles with fancy flywork - like dips, turns and barrel rolls.
Come head to head with the infamous Flying Fortresses - the toughest of all enemies - and dogfight your way through, to a nanosecond of safety.
And if you make it far enough, a fuel tanker will be waiting for you. Dock successfully and you'll replenish valuable energy and ammunition.
So get your adrenaline pumping - and grab your joystick. Then take to the skies. You're not going to believe what's up there!
- Sit back. And prepare for take-off. It's the only chance you'll have to relax.
- Sometimes, the only way to dodge enemy fire is with a perfectly executed barrel roll. You can do it!
- The action is intense, especially at night. Dock with a fuel tanker to replenish valuable energy and missiles.
- All it will take is one blast- in just the right spot- to end this dogfight for good.
- Yikes! They got you this time. But get back in there and show them your stuff!