AdLib Visual Composer/MIDI Supplement (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Ad Lib Inc. - 1988 USA, Canada Release
AdLib Visual Composer/MIDI Supplement
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Ad Lib Inc.|
|Category(s)||Programming, Programming Libraries, Music Programming|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Combine the performance of the Ad Lib Personal Computer Music System with the power of MIDI.
Now you can combine the performance of the Ad Lib Visual Composer with the convenience and power of the industry standard Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI). With the new Visual Composer/MIDI Supplement, you can record and play back songs and melodies with any MIDI keyboard or instrument.
The Visual Composer/MIDI Supplement offers extensive sequencing and editing capabilities. Now you can input improvisations with multiple instruments for a true polyphonic live performance. You can then edit, fine tune, and save your music.
- The Visual Composer/MIDI Supplement can record (or play) up to eleven voices, or instruments, at the same time.
- Record and play back the following note attributes: pitch, note on/note off, velocity, pitch bend, and instrument pre-set.
- A handy conversion table lets you assign Ad Lib instrument sounds to your selection of MIDI instrument pre-sets.
- You can split your keyboard into as many as eleven sections, each of which may be assigned to specific MIDI channel(s) and Visual Composer voice(s).
- Visual Composer/MIDI Supplement supports multiple pitch transposition values within each keyboard section.
- Also included are extensive options for looping (repeating) patterns.
- Supports input and output quantizing to as many as 96 divisions per beat.
- A powerful control panel lets you select the voices to be recorded, monitored, and looped.
- Combine the use of an external synthesizer with the Ad Lib Music Synthesizer Card for output.
PC MS-DOS 2.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|