Accounts Receivable (Commodore Plus-4, 5 1/4" Disk) Commodore International - 1984 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Productivity, Financial, Accounting, Accounts Receivable|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A complete easy-to-use Accounts Receivable System for use with your Commodore Plus/4.
Improves cash flow through efficient customer billing, automatic statement preparation and computerized collection reports.
A comprehensive system to provide flexible billing of customers, maintains open invoice items, produces a series of management reports including an aged receivables listing, and provides for automatic statement preparation.
- Provides for efficient billing, item descriptions, unit pricing and extensions.
- Automatically posts billings to customer receivables record.
- Provides flexible billing of any item and unit price.
- Interfaces with the General Ledger System (purchased separately) for automated postings.
Provides a customer master file to keep track of each customer's account balance. A simple "fill-in-the-blanks" screen makes entry of information easy and efficient!
- Customer listing
- Customer statements
- Aged receivables report
- Customer activity report
- Customers per disk: 150.
- Open and closed invoices per disk: 375.
- Maximum value per entry: $999,999.99.
- Maximum value per invoice: $9,999,999.99.
- Number of tax codes: 9.