AMOS The Creator (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Mandarin Software - 1990 UK Release
AMOS The Creator
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Game Design|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
Description from the packaging.
- Create games!
- Create demos!
- Create to educate!
- Create anything!
Unleash your imagination!
AMOS- The Creator is like nothing you've ever seen before on the Amiga. Developed by the author of the best-selling STOS, the number one game creation tool for the Atari ST, AMOS stretches the Amiga to its limits. Now for the very first time you can access the awesome power of your computer with bewildering ease.
AMOS Basic is a sophisticated development language with more than 500 different commands to produce the results you want with the minimum of effort.
Whether you want to create arcade games, adventure games, demos, educational programs- or even serious applications like graphical databases or video titling sequences- AMOS will turn your dreams into reality!
Here are just some of the things you can do:
- Define and animate hardware and software sprites (bobs) with lightning speed.
- Display up to eight screens on your TV at once- each with its own color palette and resolution (including HAM, interlace, halfbrite and dual playfield modes).
- Scroll a screen with ease. Create multi-level parallax scrolling by overlapping different screens- perfect for scrolling shoot-em-ups.
- Use the unique AMOS Animation Language to create complex animation sequences for sprites, bobs or screens which work on interrupt.
- Play Soundtracker, Sonix or GMC (Games Music Creator) tunes or IFF samples on interrupt to bring your programs vividly to life.
- Use commands like RAINBOW and COPPER MOVE to create fabulous color bars like the very best demos.
- Transfer STOS programs to your Amiga and quickly get them working like the original.
- Use AMOS on any Amiga from a A500 with a single drive to the very latest model with hard disc.
What you get.
AMOS Basic, sprite editor, Magic Forest and Amosteroids arcade games, Castle Amos graphical adventure, Number Leap educational game, 300-page manual with more than 80 example programs on disc, sample tunes, sprite files and registration card.
If you've got an Amiga you need AMOS!
- Design sprites using the powerful Sprite Editor.
- Play Magic Forest and see just what AMOS can do!
- Create breathtaking graphical effects as never before.
- Use the sophisticated editor to design your creations.