11th Hour (PC, CD-ROM) Virgin Interactive Entertainment - 1995 USA, Canada Release
|Publisher(s)||Virgin Interactive Entertainment|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
In the 70 desolate years since the horrifying murders chronicled in The Seventh Guest, the town of Harley has been ominously silent. Only when journalist Robin Morales vanishes while investigating the rotting, abandoned mansion of legendary toymaker Henry Stauf, do events resurrect the malignant past.
As Robin's colleague and lover, Carl Denning, you come to the ravaged estate to find her. What you uncover in it's decaying chambers embroils the entire town in a deadly legacy of madness.
Weaving a feature length, powerfully graphic video through The 11th Hour: The Sequel to the 7th Guest, the renowned developers at Trilobyte have created the most cinematic challenge to date. A wide array of games, puzzles and quests cleverly underscores the time bending, contemporary adult mystery. Only the deepest horrors of the mind could spread such terror in the night.
- Fully explore over twenty-two beautifully rendered rooms with faster, smoother 3-D graphics than ever before.
- Participate in a suspenseful interactive drama directed by David Wheeler, written by The 7th Guest author, Matthew Costello, featuring first rate actors and a new musical score by The Fat Man.
- Solve three CDs worth of diverse and perilous challenges.
- Get on-screen hints instantly with the Gamebook, no backtracking necessary.
- Watch high quality, full motion video without any additional hardware required.
Every moment is riddled with intrigue. Three mysterious women are your only guides. Will you find Robin and unearth Staufs fate at last? Or seal your own forever? It all must come together at The 11th Hour.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Req. Hard Drive||4MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Misc Support||Headphones or speakers|