10th Frame (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Slash - 1992 USA, Canada Release
|Packaging cover 10th Frame.|
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Bowling|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Get out that shirt, put on your shoes and get ready to roll with 10th Frame. This sports simulation captures the real look and feel of bowling with true to life animation of strikes, spares and splits. With multiple levels of play and automatic scoring, 10th Frame is an exciting sports experience the whole family can enjoy!
- Digitized sound.
- Scorecard printout.
- Automatic Scoring.
- Up to 8 different players including league play.
- Power and hook control.
- Outstanding pin action.
- Multiple levels of play including special kids level.
Unlimited backups. Realistic pin action.
PC MS-DOS 3.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|
The Slash version includes an envelope containing the manual, one 3 1/2" disk and may or may not include a Slash registration card. The Slash version can be distinguished from the original Access Software version by these characteristics:
- The Slash version comes in a larger setup box. The Access Software version comes in a smaller folding box.
- The quality of the contents inside the Slash package are of lower quality than the original Access Software release.
- The disk labels on the Slash version are printed on a dot matrix printer
- The Slash manual is on plain paper