Lose Your Marbles (PC, CD-ROM) Sega - 1997 USA, Canada Release
Lose Your Marbles
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A puzzling diversion of 3D marbles, manic maneuvers and multiplayer action.
Ready... set... go! Marbles start to drop. Your collection keeps getting bigger. Work fast to line up three or more marbles and make them disappear. Five in a row eliminates the entire row and dumps more marbles on your opponent. Be careful, your opponent can do the same to you! It takes a quick hand, a keen eye and maniacal mind. Can you handle the pressure?
Watch out... you just might Lose Your Marbles!
- Move quickly to line up matching marbles and make them disappear.
- Lose Your Marbles faster than your opponent and win!
- One or two player capability with one keyboard or over a Local Area Network.
- Multiple levels with bonus marbles and bonus rounds to challenge the novice to hard-core puzzle enthusiast.
- Realistic sound effects and high-energy music.
- Practice round for sharpening skills.