Hillsfar (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) Strategic Simulations, Inc. - 1988 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Strategic Simulations, Inc.|
|Label||Advanced Dungeons and Dragons|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Role Playing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A Forgotten Reams action adventure
Hillsfar: A city in the magical Forgotten Realms game world, rich with quests and challenges.
Hillsfar: An incredible fantasy that combines the best of role-playing adventures and fast paced action games.
Every visit to Hillsfar is a different, exhilarating experience. Explore the city, meet it's colorful denizens on the streets or in pubs and discover a quest (there are many possible ones).
Transfer your favorite character from the Pool of Radiance or Azure Bonds AD&D role-playing games, or create one from scratch. Your quest and the options available to you each game will change to suit your character's specialty (thief, mage, cleric or fighter).
Your quest will keep you constantly on the move. Fight in the arena against raging Minotaurs, ill-tempered orcs or insulted swordsmen. Enter different buildings and your maze-running and lock-picking skills will be required. Archery and equestrian events may also be part of your overall quest.
Think fast. Move fast. These mini-games happen in real time!
For both adventure and action, there's no place like Hillsfar!
- Beautiful graphics present the city of Hillsfar in both 3-D and overhead views.
- The arena, where you'll fight for fame, fortune or freedom.
- Lock picking, one of the many skills you may need to succeed in your quest.
- Wander through Hillsfar, a "living" city, and go any number of quests.
- Transfer your character from the Pool of Radiance or the Azure Bonds games or create new ones.
- Quests are tailored to the character class of your hero, such as thief, cleric, mage or fighter.
- Numerous animated action mini-games including horseback-riding, archery practice and arena combat.
- Lower-level characters can gain much experience; higher-level ones will find a different kind of reward.
- Amazing graphics including 3-D and overhead views of the buildings and streets of the city.
Included in the Following Collection(s)