Dragons Of Flame (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Strategic Simulations, Inc. - 1989 USA, Canada Release
Dragons Of Flame
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Strategic Simulations, Inc.|
|Label||Advanced Dungeons and Dragons|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A Dragonlance action game.
Red-hot action in the legendary Dragonlance game world!
Dragons of Flame explodes with action! Control up to ten Companions, one at a time. Your quest: rescue slaves held by the ravaging Dragonarmies in the foul fortress of Pax Tharkas.
Your journey begins as the Companions explore the wilderness of the Elven Mosaic where they gain valuable allies- the mysterious elves of Qualinesti.
Each Companion has different specialized skills. Use them wisely along the way to evade evil Draconian patrols. Keep one step ahead of the malevolent Dragonarmies while battling Dragons, Giant Wasps, Griffins, Wraiths, Zombies and scores of other monsters!
All the terrors of the journey, however, pale in comparison to the sheer horror of your destination. The impenetrable fortress of Pax Tharkas looms before you, crackling with vile energy.
Remember, all the sizzling action happens in real time and in colorful animation. Your wits and reflexes better be sharp. In this game, you're either quick... or you're dead.
- Real-time action using joystick to control up to ten characters, one at a time.
- Superb animated graphics make the Dragonlance game world come alive on your screen!
- Based on the second AD&D Dragonlance game module, Dragons of Flame.
- Each character has specialized skills and attributes to best handle specific situations and monsters.
- Use weapons such as arrows, swords, potions, and spells to battle Trolls, Griffins, Draconians and Zombies.
- Arrange your characters to put powerful ones in the front rank and weaker and injured ones in the back.