Champions Of Krynn (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Strategic Simulations, Inc. - 1990 USA, Canada Release
Champions Of Krynn
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Strategic Simulations, Inc.|
|Label||Advanced Dungeons and Dragons|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Role Playing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The first fantasy role-playing epic set in the legendary Dragonlance game world of Krynn!
Champions of Krynn improves on the award-winning game system used in SSI's mega-hits Pool of Radiance and Curse of the Azure Bonds. Now, for the first time on your computer, the Dragonlance Saga unfolds in a spectacular AD&D fantasy role-playing adventure!
The War of the Lance is over, but Evil is a BAD loser...
With the Dragonarmies defeated and the lands to the east reconquered, the forces of good have withdrawn and settled down to a well-earned rest.
Evil forces, however, never rest and have been quietly plotting a cataclysmic return to power! Their goal: nothing short of establishing the Dark Queen, Takhisis as undisputed ruler of Krynn!
Guide your party of characters through a dark web of intrigue and combat, where dragons, draconians and other unspeakable monstrosities dwell.
Go with a brave heart- for you and your heroic adventurers are all that stand in the way of evil tyranny!
- Tanis Half-Elven asks you to risk all in a desperate escape attempt!
- Once you penetrate the masquerade, the only path to victory lies through dragons.
- Evil doesn't have everything its own way: powerful allies can appear at any time to fight for the Champions of Krynn.
- First computer fantasy role-playing game set in the AD&D Dragonlance game world.
- Expanded character classes and races include Solamnic Knights, kenders, 2 types of mages, 7 types of clerics, 3 races of elves, 2 races of dwarves and much more!
- Official AD&D game rules using monsters, items and spells from the AD&D Monster Manuals, Dungeon Masters Guide, Players Handbook and Dragonlance Adventures.
- Draconians (5 species) and evil dragons (5 varieties) of varying colors and ages.
- Meet and work with characters from the pages of the Dragonlance novels: Caramon, Tanis and Tasselhoff.