Windwalker (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Origin Systems - 1989 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Role Playing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Step onto a winding path through the ancient Orient and learn the secrets of survival in an exotic land of mystery and magic. Recruited by the mystic Moebius, you will learn to master the martial arts and restore the serenity of years past. Follow your spiritual destiny and begin a fascinating journey into this intricate tapestry of beautifully illustrated people, places and events.
Thrilling Martial Arts Action
- Control full-figured characters in smooth, animated combat with digitized sound effects.
- Manipulate acrobatic movements with handsprings, cartwheels and other authentic offensive and defensive maneuvers.
- Select "concentration" mode with pauses after each sequence, "intuition" mode for non-stop, real-time action.
- Challenge ninja assassins, palace guards, thieves, warlords and more.
- Enjoy stimulating 3-D storybook graphics in an elegant and easy-to-use presentation.
- Journey across full-scrolling terrain with dynamic horizon effects.
- Experiment with a variety of magic forms- Shamanism, Idolatry, Alchemy, and Deism.
- Travel by land, sea, or magical transport to more than 100 different settings.
- Explore a culturally and historically accurate story with true depth and character development.
Dynamic Population and Ecosystem
- Interact with hundreds of characters and creatures including alchemists, merchants, monks, villagers, dragons, giant water beetles, elementals and evil spirits.
- Enter a world of varied weather conditions, moon phases and day/night cycles.
- Experience complete life simulation with game characters who have varied daily schedules and in-depth conversations.