Wages Of War The Business Of Battle (PC, CD-ROM) New World Computing - 1996 USA, Canada Release
Wages Of War The Business Of Battle
|Publisher(s)||New World Computing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Where frontline strategy meets bottom line reality.
Take on the role of troop tactician and savvy entrepreneur as you lead a profit-hungry band of highly-trained mercenaries into squad-level, commando-style warfare. Success won't be easy because in Wages of War, you can kick ass on the battlefield, but if you don't turn a profit, you're out of business!
- Intense strategic blend of tactical troop warfare and high-stakes business simulation.
- Superb SVGA graphics with over 10,000 frames of animation per character and SVGA graphics provide incredible realism.
- Powerful "Assault Ware" AI drives the most detailed turn-based combat system to date.
- Includes over 50 mercenary characters, over 40 deadly weapons and plenty of bone-jarring explosives.
- A multitude of mission variables and player controlled settings offer hours of compelling, continuous game play.