Virtual Pool 2 (PC, CD-ROM) Interplay Productions - 1997 USA, Canada Release
Virtual Pool 2
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Billiards|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The sequel to the world's best-selling pool simulator.
50 New features including jump balls.
The ultimate 3D pool simulator.
Over 2 million pool players have taken a break with Virtual Pool, the #1 pool game in the world. Now, after 8,000 programmer hours of enhancements, new 3D photo-realistic animation and over 50 new features, the ultimate pool simulator is better than ever. Immerse yourself in the pure excitement of Virtual Pool 2, where 9 games, 128 computer opponents, network play and high speed graphics will have you racking up hours of fun and entertainment.
- 5 New games: 3-Ball, 6-Ball, 10-Ball, Bank Pool and One Pocket, plus the classic line-up of 8-Ball, 9-Ball, Straight Pool and Rotation.
- Tournament mode with 128 computer opponents and player rankings.
- Adjustable table characteristics (Amateur, Pro and Championship) with 4 settings for each: pocket size, pocket cut, rail cushioning, and table speed.
- Full simulation of all physical action including friction, speed, collision, roll, cue stick to ball interface and true computational ball tracking.
- New full motion video tutorial with lessons on specialty shots and pool strategy with "Pool Hall of Famer" Mike Sigel.
- A music player so you can insert your own music CDs.
- Challenge a friend on your PC, or play on two computers via network or modem.
- Real-time photo-realistic animation, 3 texture-mapped pool halls and 5 new games.
- Control your mouse just like a cue stick providing realistic control for English, follow, draw and curve shots.
- Use the tracking feature to learn trick shots and ball mechanics.
- All new physics model for accurate cue stick interface which even allows you to jump balls!
Designed by physicists and mathematicians, Virtual Pool 2 is the only real-time 3D pool game guaranteed to improve your actual pool play.