VR Baseball Hardware Accelerated (PC, CD-ROM) Interplay Productions - 1997 USA, Canada Release
VR Baseball Hardware Accelerated
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Baseball|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Imagine being able to play Major League Baseball from any position or angle you choose. Now you can. But you'd better have a 3-D graphics card because VR Baseball is the next generation PC baseball game and only works with hardware accelerated systems. 640 x 480 SVGA graphics with over 65,000 colors, bilinear filtering for smoother polygons and textures, real cast shadows and real-time 360 degree 3-D gameplay make this game the ultimate PC baseball experience.
- Play Major League Baseball from any position or perspective in a real-time 360 degree 3-D world.
- Super fast Season Play mode with top 10 or full stats, and mid-season All-Star voting and game. Plus, expanded functionality in statistical analysis allows you to view and sort across many categories.
- Updated rosters (including new All-Star rosters), stats, uniform styles, logos and Interleague play.
- Keep your stats current by downloading updates from the VR Sports Website at www.vrsports.com.
- Over 700 Major League Baseball players, all 28 3-D stadiums, real-time working scoreboard, four uniforms per team, four play options and 3 difficulty settings.
- Easy to use, menu-less pitching and batting interface.
- Simultaneous batter and baserunner control.
- Multiplayer option supports most joysticks and gamepads.