VR Baseball 2000 (PC, CD-ROM) Interplay Productions - 1998 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
VR Baseball 2000
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Baseball|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Powered by Messiah Technology.
3D Accelerator Card Required.
Powered by Messiah Technology!
- Player models created from over 100,000 polygons.
- See muscles flex and jerseys stretch.
- Runs at 30+ frames per second.
- Exclusively licensed by Shiny Entertainment, the makers of Earthworm Jim.
- Tested and approved by real Major League Baseball players.
- The Artificial Intelligence is the closest you'll get to real baseball.
- All 30 Major League Baseball teams and stadiums.
- 750 Major League Baseball Player Association players including full schedules and rosters.
- Crowd heckling.
- Players talking smack to one another.
Loads of Stats and Simulation Features!
- Track over 7,500 statistics for a season.
- Download new stats, rosters and player ratings from www.vrsports.com.
- Simulate seasons.
- Check out league and team leaders.