Twilight 2000 (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Paragon Software - 1991 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Role Playing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Role-playing in the aftermath of World War III.
Twilight 2000 thrusts you into a dark but realistic vision of the aftermath of World War III. Radiation, famine and disease are rampant. The only luxury is survival itself.
The year is 2000...
Poland has been a battlefield for three years, devastated by the brutal charges, frantic retreats and merciless tactics of Warsaw Pact and NATO forces. Left in the wake of the destruction are stockpiles of weaponry, explosives and military vehicles.
You and your squadron survived the initial global holocaust. Now you face and even tougher challenge: to establish allies, gain territory and defeat an onslaught of marauders and military madman determined to win a war the world lost.
- Control only one character, while commanding a squadron of 20- a realistic test of your political and leadership skills. Each member of your team has his or her own motivations, each responds to orders according to his or her values and moral code.
- Your character, and those you command, change with each new game. Over 50 attributes and skills; over 60 career options.
- Movement in military vehicles is presented in detailed 3-D. Actions outside vehicles are shown in overhead views will all graphics scaled to size.
- Combat sequences allow each character to act independently. Success depends on the character's abilities instead of the player's joystick skills- leaving the player free to plan strategy and tactics.
- Numerous weapons and vehicles available.