Turrican (Atari ST, 3 1/2" Disk) Innerprise - 1990 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The definitive science fiction shoot 'em up!
Legend tells of the evil three-headed Morgul and his power over the fears and nightmares of darkness itself... it also tells of his death. But nightmares have returned to cloud man's existence and once again fear reigns. Morgul is back! It is only you who can repel this darkness, it is only you who has the courage and the firepower to combat this evil...
Your fear... Gigantic...
- 13 Action packed levels with over 1,000 screens.
- Practical high-tech super-weapons, blasters, powerlines, lightning, etc.
- Up to 3 way parallax scrolling.
Your struggle... Gigantic...
- Multi-directional scrolling in 8 directions at 50 frames a second.
- 50 Different aliens and screen size end of level monsters.
- Up to 30 different sound effects.
Your power... Gigantic...
- Outstanding special effects- thunderstorms, waterfalls, etc.
- Secret rooms, black tunnels, and pipeline systems.
- Continue to play option and high score.