Tsunami 2265 (PC, CD-ROM) Got Game Entertainment - 2002 USA, Canada Release
|Publisher(s)||Got Game Entertainment|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
- Action third-person shooter
- 2 Main characters to control: Naoko and Neon
- 2 Game modes: destructive shooter and intriguing arcade phases
- 20 Different Mechs
- Set in a technological future rich with ancient mysteries
- 13 Levels of game play including 8 different sets
- Intense shoot 'em ups where only the best pilot will survive
- Challenging mysteries and intense battles inside enemy bases
- Various characters integrated in the story that can change your destiny
- Background interactive, you will find yourself pulling down massive fortresses, dams, and bridges in amazing shoot-outs
- Opening musical overture of over 2 minutes
2118. Never before have the gods struck humankind so violently. So completely. Earth lies prey to Nature's anger as countries quiver and collapse beneath the powerful fury of apocalyptic floods. Devastated by an epic seaquake, Japan and its people struggle for survival.
In the wake of the destruction, the planet's survivors gather to create the Terrestrial Republic, a united republic under a single flag. For the first time in Earth's history, East and West join to govern the world.
But the peaceful unity of the Terrestrial Republic will not prove lasting as a new feudal system emerges. Men who once ran international corporations, now reign above their own kingdoms, each battling for control of the territories and scarce energy resources.
Now, a new and unbridled power prepares to unleash its might, to rise from a battle-scarred and exhausted Earth.
A power that will rise above all armies.
Featuring vibrant anime-style 3D graphics, Tsunami 2265 hurls you into an intriguing tale, rich with dramatic twists and turns. The story is structured to create a perfect mix between hectic and destructive shoot 'em up sections, and intriguing arcade phases.
During the adventure phases, you control either of two main characters, Naoko Hikari or Neon Shima, leading them inside secret military bases held under tight surveillance. With the aid of their most powerful Mech, you must reveal the secret that hides behind E.L.EN.A., a mysterious source of energy and untamed power.
The shoot 'em up sections immerse you in thrilling battles where speed and piloting skills are essential to survive enemy attacks. Every level entails a myriad of objectives related to the story-path, all necessary for the completion of the mission. The well-structured story reveals itself step by step with every mission. And, during gameplay, vividly animated sequences narrate the events.
- Naoko Hikari
Birthplace: Shin Balhe
Master of Shagei Ryu technique
- Neon Shima
Birthplace: NM-0 Sector
Faithful to Niten Ichi Ryu school
- What secret hides behind the mysterious E.L.EN.A.?
- Neon takes the City.
- Special armored Katana.
- Naoko on Mech F01.
- The military impede Neon's daring escape.
- Naoko takes on the enemy in the desert.
- Neon and Naoko receive attack briefing.
- Naoko explores the palace underground.
- Neon engages military Katana.
- Neon's Katana allows a safe escape.