Tower Toppler (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Epyx - 1988 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The head honcho over at Destructo Inc. headquarters has sent you to this alien-forsaken planet, Nebulus, to do what you do best. Destroy stuff. Like towers taller than the Empire State Building.
What the bone-head also neglected to tell you is that there are eight of these monuments hidden in the middle of a toxic ocean. And that to get rid of them, you've gotta work your way to the top of them. Plus one more itty bitty detail: The more towers you topple, the tougher the next one gets.
Embark on you MK.7 Mini-Submarine and give it a whirl.
Or rather, let the towers give you a whirl. You see, as you twist and wiggle your way up (hopefully) each of these colossal columns, they turn with you. So the vantage point of the action shifts, too. Which you'll need when you come up against the myriad of obstacles standing between you and the top of the towers.
Like indestructible mutant molecules. Crushing boulders whose very touch'll send you sailing back to sea level. Dark tunnels, and ledges that have a nasty habit of disintegrating the instant you set foot on them.
You'll want to take full advantage of what little help you have. Like emergency elevator lifts. And a snowball gun that'll freeze the stuff standing between you and immortality.
Yeah, yeah. You knew you'd have to fight your way up the corporate ladder when you started alright. But nobody ever said it'd be this tough.
- Eight deadly towers to scale. Each with their own set of surprises.
- Encounter indestructible mutant molecules, crushing and bulldozing boulders, dark tunnels, and slippery and disintegrating ledges.
- Towers rotate 3 dimensionally giving a new sense of play and view of the game.
- Hop into your trusty MK.7 Mini-Submarine.
- One false move sends you into sludge sea.
- Conquer all the towers and be the hero.