Tie Break Tennis (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) DigiTek Software - 1990 USA, Canada Release
Tie Break Tennis
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Tennis|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Besides great graphics, excellent displays and perfect sounds, Tie Break Tennis offers more, a lot more! Realism, thrill, precise ball control, a wide range of techniques, practice games and international tournaments are all included.
- Choice of private and world tournaments (Singles or Doubles), or training games.
- Selection of varied computer opponents with individual profiles, including name, nationality, and weight.
- Variety of techniques: crushing serves, forehand, backhand, topspin, slice, lob, overhead play, "slams", volley, soft balls, and many more.
- Choice of court surfaces (grass, clay or asphalt), racquet tension, and racquet weight.
- Amazing realistic speech and sound effects; great music scores with TV-style commentary.
- Comic animation.
- All major tournaments included: Wimbledon, US Open, the Davis Cup, Australian Open, The Masters, and the French Open.
- Program keeps automatic track of individual rankings with editor to change and improve existing stats.
- Up to sixteen players (human or computer opponents) can participate in Singles tournaments!
With its breathtaking animation, amazing realistic speech and sound effects in TV-style, Tie Break Tennis scores an ace everytime!