Three Dirty Dwarves (PC, CD-ROM) Sega - 1996 USA, Canada Release
Three Dirty Dwarves
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
These guys don't mind playing dirty, they live for it!
Smash your enemies, smash your friends- that's the life of a dirty dwarve.
Four genetically altered kids trapped in a secret military base summon Three Dirty Dwarves from another time dimension to free them from their evil captors. Problem is the Dwarves leave the time portal open and thousands of smelly Orcs follow the Dwarves into the Bronx. Head-smashing comic action results as the Dwarves make their way through the Orcs and plenty of other big city nasties on their way to save the kids.
- 15 Levels of non-stop, bash-everything action.
- Rotate between dwarves on the fly for multiple attacks.
- Utilize special weapons of each dwarve- Greg, Taconic and Corthag.
- Crush evil orc armies and a host of other big city nasties on way to final battle at WST (Weapon Systems Technologies).
- Three levels of difficulty for Dwarves of all sizes.
- Defeat the Orcs in a do or die baseball championship in Skull Stadium- don't get caught off base!
- Rotate 360 degrees around the pit bully monster- ward off ravaging pit bulls and look out for junk car parts in your way!
- Ride the wrecking ball to destroy the dragon's lair- be careful- it gets very hot!
- Avoid swords of death while on a moving scaffolding- but beware because the Man of a Thousand Swords never runs out!
"Looks gorgeous and plays extremely well... even the loading screen is cool." - Game Fan.
"Entirely worthwhile, challenging and constantly entertaining." - Game Informer.
"Loads of character, interesting enemies and a completely distinctive graphic style." - Next Generation Online.