Tetris (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Spectrum Holobyte - 1990 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Discover the mystery of the four squares in Tetris. This game of skill was conceived by two Soviet programmers. Time is of the essence as you try to rotate and/or flip moving pieces to fit as they descend from the top of the screen. make the pieces fit precisely with the others to form a complete row with no blank spaces. The quicker you position each piece and allow it to drop into place, the better your score.
As complete rows are formed they automatically disappear from the screen. When ten rows have been successfully removed, you advance to a higher level and the pieces descend faster. Therefore, the further you get, the more challenging Tetris becomes.
- Ten difficulty levels.
- Five heights to start from.
- Replay last game option.
- Randomly generated pieces.
- Scoring system with top ten recorded.
- Mode to preview next shape to fall.
- Statistic screen shows running total of times a particular shape has appeared in one game.
- Help screen.
- Beautiful background graphics.
The addictive challenge brought to you from the U.S.S.R.