Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade Game (PC, 1.2MB 5 1/4" Disk) Konami - 1991 USA, Canada Release
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade Game
|Media||1.2MB 5.25 Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The Turtles mutate your home computer into the original arcade game!
Now for the first time ever, you can experience all the shell tingling action of the Turtles original arcade game on your computer. Shredder's gone fishing for Turtles and he's using Splinter and April O'Neil as bait. The lean green fighting machines must put it in high gear to save them without ending up as stuffed shells.
- Shredder has recruited and trained his toughest forces yet, including 700 Taekwondo turtle terminators and a new more merciless breed of Foot Soldiers.
- All the shell squashing stages come straight from the arcade game, including Vinnie's Valet "Stalking" Lot and the Soho Sewer System.
- Master the skills of the ninja, flying kicks, side kicks, flips and somersaults to battle your way to the ultimate forum, the Technodrome.
- Avoid open manholes, collapsing grating, sudden laser beam and enemy fire and always get your fill of pizza to earn bonus points.
- Bring the exciting turtles theme music to life with optional sound boards.
- Two players can simultaneously do ninja damage to Shredder and his bullies.
- The Turtles try to rescue April from her flaming condo but things get hotter when Shredder's thugs show up and kidnap both April and Splinter.
- If the green gladiators make it through the ultimate criminal lair, the Technodrome, will that be the last of Shredder's sinister plots?
- The fight really gets rolling on the Rocka-A-Fella Expressway. Caution: Bumpy Road Ahead!
- Kick it into overdrive against a fleet of enemies in the "Stalking" Lot.
- At the end of each level, the toughest enemies await including Stone Warrior, Bebop and Baxter Stockman.