Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Manhattan Missions (PC, 1.2MB 5 1/4" Disk) Konami - 1991 USA, Canada Release
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Manhattan Missions
|Media||1.2MB 5.25 Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
It's survival in the city for the fab four in an exclusive new turtle action/adventure.
- Shredder wants to rule Manhattan, so he's saturated the neighborhoods with his henchmen. The heroes in a half-shell must out-ninja Shredder and his thugs before time's up in Times Square!
- Put your best moves to the test against Bebop, Rocksteady, Triceratons, moussers, foot soldiers, gangs and assorted villains in 15 challenging missions.
- For the first time ever two turtles can join forces to take on the enemy packed streets as a team. Choose Leonardo, Raphael, Michaelangelo or Donatello to shell out each turtle's unique ninja talents.
- Time is not on your side. You've got to beat the clock as you round up clues and battle it out in real time fight sequences.
- Each turtle possesses distinct character attributes which include strength, speed and energy. Combat, training sessions, pizza and sleep are needed to reach maximum turtle potential.
- 3/4 overhead and side perspectives give you a keen view of the mayhem in Manhattan and keep you posted on turtle status.
- You've also got a mapping system to plan your attack strategy and a save game option that lets you pick up later where you last shelled out the shenanigans.
In the Wreck Room, Splinter teaches the turtles secret and powerful moves of the ninja. They must master the ancient techniques if they are ever to survive the flood of hostility that waits outside their door.
Shredder's treacherous Triceratons want to make an after hours withdrawal at the Manhattan Bank.
The 3-D Map screen will show you how successful you are in completing a mission by dimming and crumbling when Shredder's gotten the best of you.
Give it all you've got because when you run out of energy, Casey Jones will help you back to the Wreck Room.
The green team must dish out some ninja moves at the Brooklyn Bridge.