Superstar Ice Hockey (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Mindscape - 1988 USA, Canada Release
Superstar Ice Hockey
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Hockey|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Superstar Ice Hockey is the first complete computer hockey simulation. It's actually three games in one, a software hat trick. Play, coach, and manage. As a player, take the ice as center or goalie. Fire slap shots, hip-check opponents, make slick passes, block shots. As coach, set up and rotate your players' lines. As general manager, trade and draft players. Build a weak franchise into a contender for the SportTime Cup. Can you ice your opponents?
- Action. Play center or goalie and skate your team to victory.
- Strategy. Coach the team and act as general manager.
- 1- And 2-player options. Play against the computer or another opponent, or play 2 against the computer.
- Variety. Play 2-on-2 hockey, 4-on-4, or 6-on-6 (regulation hockey).
- Exciting graphics and animation. Full player movement for up to 23 players on the screen.
- Realism. Compete in a hockey league featuring players of varying abilities and ages.
Designed by Ed Ringler.