Super C (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Konami - 1990 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Save the Earth by taking out the trash!
The vile alien war monger Red Falcon has set his sinister sights on the planet Earth. First, his intergalactic warriors will seep into the brains of America's Armed Forces. Then, it's on to a full-scale annihilation of Earth's 5 billion (give or take a million) innocent inhabitants.
Now, only you, Scorpion, and your fellow Super Commando Mad Dog can cut this carnage off at the pass. But to get through Red's five merciless mazes of terror you must combine super survival skills and ferocious firepower with cunning, instincts and good old-fashioned guts.
- Featuring all the action and powerful graphics of the popular arcade version.
- Five challenging levels of adventure, each with its own seemingly unstoppable terminal terror at the end.
- Besides wiping out Red Falcon, you must rack up a high score to guarantee enshrinement in the Super Commando Hall of Fame.
- Side views and overhead war perspectives.
- Numerous weapons can be obtained, including the Machine Gun, Spread Gun and Laser. Alien-blasting power can also be increased with the help of a Mega Shell.
- Simultaneous play for two players teams Scorpion and Mad Dog in battle against Red Falcon, or go one on one against the vile one himself.
- You'll encounter the Sacrificial Skull of Starsearchicus in this Temple of Terror.
- You'll assume the roles of Scorpion and Mad Dog if you plan on saving this good planet of ours.
- Don't forget to duck as you try to blast your way through Tin Pain Alley.
- Load up on nitro-burning bullets and start blasting the Terror Tank through the Gates of Fort Fire Storm.
- Level 2 pits you against the shocking Electro Zapper.
- Now you're face-to-face with ol' Red himself. Good luck!