SuperKarts (PC, CD-ROM) GT Interactive Software - 1995 USA, Canada Release
|Publisher(s)||GT Interactive Software|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Racing, Powersports|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The most advanced driving game for your PC- with speed and graphics that rival the best coin-op hits!
All racing games are not created equal. SuperKarts was created with such advanced technology and powerful graphics capabilities, it leaves the rest of the field eating its dust. Until you see this game in full motion, nothing we can say here can prepare you for the fastest, smoothest, most realistic racing action on a PC. You'll think you're in the arcades! But just to whet your appetite, here are some of its amazing features.
- Revolutionary RT3D engine so high-tech, it generates fully-textured 3D graphics in real time- even on a 386 PC!
- The smoothest animation that can go as high as 60 frames a second- rivaling the hottest coin-op racing games!
- 16 heart-stopping tracks in different cities around the world. From Los Angeles, London and Berlin to Moscow, New Delhi and Tokyo. Each track features hidden short cuts, power-ups, jumps, pitlanes, oil slicks- and its own awesome music soundtrack!
- Multiple camera perspectives. Watch the action from practically any viewpoint by changing camera angles. Zoom in or out, hop from the view of one car to another with a touch of a key!
- For up to 8 players on LAN! Play solo against computer-controlled drivers, each with a distinct personality. Or against a friend using the simultaneous 2-player split screen. Best of all, get on a LAN (IPX-protocol) for the ultimate race with up to 8 players at the same time!