Spaceward Ho! (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk and 1.2MB 5 1/4" Disk) New World Computing - 1992 USA, Canada Release
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk and 1.2MB 5.25 Disk|
|Publisher(s)||New World Computing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Spaceward Ho! is a space strategy game for the conquest of the galaxy. Players start out as a new space faring race with an introductory level of technology and income with which to build ships, explore and colonize planets, and eventually encounter the enemy. Spaceward Ho! is an addictive game, lasting many hours and days, and is never the same game twice. Multiplayer compatibility allows you to challenge your friends, the computer players, or both!
Round 'em up, and head 'em out. It's time for a HO-Down.
- A minute to learn, an hour to kick butt.
- Go where no cowboy has gone before.
- No two games are exactly alike.
- Up to 20 human and or computer players in each game.
- Challenging computer artificial intelligence, complete with multiple computer personalities.
- Full network compatibility.
- Design your own ships, create your own galaxy, personalize your opponents.
- Enjoyable "point and click" interface makes playing a snap.
- Variable setting- fun for both the novice and expert.