Description from the packaging.
- 4 Dimensional role playing action
- Flight simulator technology combined with solid hand drawn graphics.
- Free movement with first person perspective view
- Depth of adventure with intuitive mouse control.
- 3 Dimensional sound effects
- Wide variety of weapons, armour and equipment to build up your character.
- Hundreds of independently controlled characters to fight or befriend.
- Game-save facility to continue your quest at a later date.
- Ability to install on hard disk.
Created and abandoned by the Old Gods. Tessera is blighted by plaque, and the vicious rule of the Archmage and his hench men. A dying priest of the Kobbald Old Way bequests a sacred quest: to find and wake the N'Gnire, an old god rumored to slumber in one of the farthest-flung of Terresa's eight kingdoms. Battle your way through 94 landscapes, fending off demons and bandits, befriending princes and hermits, winning knowledge and strength as you travel. Arm yourself with slings and crossbows, protect yourself with camouflage and dragonskin and find the Ring of Annihilation.
PC MS-DOS 3.0
| Required CPU
|| XT 8088/8086
| Required RAM
| Supported Video
Cheats or Easter Eggs