Roadwar Europa (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Strategic Simulations, Inc. - 1987 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Strategic Simulations, Inc.|
|Developer(s)||Jeffrey A. Johnson|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Not your average tour of Europe.
In the 21st century, Europe suffered the same bio-war that devastated America, a holocaust that established the deadly scenario for SSI's exciting Roadwar 2000.
Now this sequel, Roadwar Europa, creates a post doomsday Europe held hostage by maniacal terrorists. They have already destroyed one city with a dirty nuclear device and threaten to detonate five more across the continent. Before the United Nations cave in to the demands of the terrorists, it has agreed to a last desperate measure - send in the one man that can save Europe: You.
Roadwar Europa starts off with you as the leader of a large road gang equipped with cars, trucks, and motorcycles of your own design. Transfer your crew from Roadwar 2000 or start from scratch and create a new elite band. Your mission is twofold: one, locate and disarm the five hidden bombs; two, pinpoint the enemy's headquarters and destroy the terrorist leaders.
As you ride the highways and comb the great cities of Europe, you'll battle mutants, cannibals, and rival road gangs. You can let the computer resolve combat quickly, or choose to personally direct the fighting in great tactical detail. Order your men to fire with guns or crossbows, ram or board enemy vehicles.
By fighting for new recruits, vehicles, supplies, ammunition and medicine, you'll maximize your chances for survival in this dangerous new world. You'll also be building up your forces to prepare for the final roadwar against the powerful terrorist leaders - a battle whose outcome will determine the future of all Europe!
- Choose and modify statistics to create your own vehicles.
- Search Scandinavia for terrorist bombs.
- Battle on European roads using vehicle icons.
- Fight in the fields using facing icons.
- Have your gang visit the Vatican.
- Lead an elite road gang with specially modified vehicles across post-holocaust Europe.
- Explore over 100 of the great cities of Europe from Amsterdam to Zurich.
- Transfer your crew from Roadwar 2000 or create your own elite band.
- Build your own vehicles from 19 basic models.
- Fight Abstract, Quick, or super detailed Tactical combat. Blow past the enemy at 100+ mph and fire broadside from your armored 18 wheeler.
- Deal with healers, mutants, terrorists and dozens of other types of encounters.
Roadwar Europa was designed by Jeffrey A. Johnson, whole other SSI works include Roadwar 2000. Playing time 40+ hours.
Included in the Following Collection(s)
- Roadwar Bonus Edition (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Wizardworks - 1990 USA, Canada Release
- Roadwar Bonus Edition (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Wizardworks - 1990 USA, Canada Release