Roadwar Bonus Edition (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Wizardworks - 1990 USA, Canada Release
Roadwar Bonus Edition
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Three great games for the price of one!
In the year 2000, bacteriological warfare has ripped apart the very fabric of American Civilization. As the patriotic leader of a road gang, you have been summoned by what is left of the Federal Government to locate and return a team of scientists who are the last hope to develop a vaccine against the deadly microbes. Roadwar 2000 is an exciting game of survival in which you maximize your chances by fighting for new recruits, vehicles, supplies and medicine.
- Explore more than 120 cities.
- Over 30 types of terrain.
- Trade or fight with a wide variety of mutants.
- Choose abstract or detailed combat resolution.
- Over 50 hours of playtime.
Europe is suffering the same bio war that has devastated America in Roadwar 2000. In Roadwar Europa, maniacal terrorists have destroyed one city and are threatening the entire continent. You and your gang are its last hope. Transfer your crew from Roadwar 2000 or start from scratch. Your mission is to locate and disarm the bio bombs, and destroy the terrorist headquarters along with its leaders.
- Explore over 100 of the great cities of Europe.
- Transfer your Roadwar 2000 crew or create your own elite band.
- Build your own combat vehicles.
- Choose detailed or abstract combat.
- Over 40 hours of playtime.
Wargame Construction Kit
As the name implies, this unique simulation lets you design and play a nearly limitless number of wargames that can be as simple or complex as you desire. Start by drawing your map; place roads, rivers, bridges, woods, buildings and mines in any arrangement and style. You can also recreate battles from any period in history. If you don't want to make up your own scenarios, don't worry. Included are eight ready to play games.
- Design solitary and two-player games.
- 78 Icons depict friendly and enemy units.
- Movement and most design by joystick.
- 4 Map scales with 15 terrain types.
- Over 4 hours of playtime.