Rick Dangerous (Atari ST, 3 1/2" Disk) Microprose - 1989 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
He's heavily armed, rigorously trained, and highly motivated...
He's got a six-shooter, "some dynamite" and a big stick.
He's up against Amazon tribesmen, Nazi agents, ruthless assassins and other assorted bad guys. And he has to dodge rampaging boulders, poison blowdarts and deadly pits at every turn. No wonder he can't get decent life insurance.
He's a desperate hero for desperate people. He's also the most fun you'll ever have at your computer.
His name is Rick Dangerous. There's a little of him in all of us.
- Fast-moving, challenging, light-hearted action and adventure for computer gamers of all ages!
- Lead Rick through four perilous missions on over 100 action-packed screens, each requiring lightning reflexes, intelligent reactions and split-second decisions.
- Humorous graphics, music and sound effects.
- You control Rick as he...
- Battles hostile tribesmen in an Amazon temple!
- Dodges persistent assassins in an Egyptian pyramid!
- Liberates prisoners from a fortified castle!
- Saves the free world by destroying a Nazi missile base!